Reference code: 50024378/50025056/50025057
Project Engineer (m/w/d) Control Unit Function Development
Professionals, Young Professional
2/17/2023 - 8/17/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- In the role of project engineer, you develop and optimize powertrains for future requirements
- The implementation of functions in "EngineControlUnits" (ECU) using MATLAB/Simulink and / or ASCET is also part of your tasks
- You validate functions on module level (Model in the Loop - MiL), on the test vehicle and on the engine test bench
- You will create function documentation and calibration guidelines
- You create functional requirements and are responsible for the subsequent implementation
- You will present project results to the customer
- You are available for temporary assignments at the customer's site
- You have a degree in engineering (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, computer science)
- You have knowledge in the field of vehicle and engine technology and are interested in modern vehicle drives and their control systems
- You have experience in control function development
- You have experience in dealing with software documentation
- You work in a team-oriented manner, but also independently and on your own responsibility
- You have a high interest in innovations and future technologies
- You have a good technical understanding of systems as well as the ability to think abstractly
- Your German and English skills are fluent
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.