Reference code: 50024378/50025056/50025057
Engineer (m/f/d) model-based control function development for innovative powertrains
Professionals, Young Professional
8/18/2023 - 2/18/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
We offer an exciting position in the field of function development for sustainable mobility solutions of the next generation (conventional, hybrid-electric and/or hydrogen-based systems)
- You are responsible for the function development of innovative powertrain systems using Matlab/Simulink and/or ASCET
- You create functional requirements and are responsible for the subsequent implementation
- You create function documentation and calibration guidelines
- You validate functions on module level (Model in the Loop - MiL), on the Hardware-in-the-Loop test bench and in the vehicle/test carrier
- You present project results to the customer
- You have completed technical studies in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable qualification
- You are enthusiastic about sustainable powertrain concepts and would like to be involved in such developments
- You have experience in the development of powertrain control functions and their calibration the vehicle
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, are able to work under pressure, have strong analytical skills and act as part of a team
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
- You have a driving license recognized in Germany
- You are willing to travel internationally
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.