Reference code: 50024078
Project engineer (m/f/d) Turbocharger testing
2/17/2023 - 8/17/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You operate the FEV combustion chamber test benches (e.g. turbochargers for fuel cells).
- You are responsible for testing and releasing the test set-ups
- You coordinate operating personnel
- You interpret and evaluate measurement results
- You prepare presentations and present them to the customer
- You take over organisational activities at the FEV combustion chamber and component test benches (e.g. TÜV, maintenance, ...)
- You have a Bachelor's / Master's degree in engineering with a specialisation in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable qualification
- You have basic knowledge in the field of turbomachinery (exhaust gas turbochargers)
- You have the ability to prepare presentations of results and present them internally or externally
- You have a high degree of diligence, flexibility and commitment
- You are a team player and at the same time work independently and on your own responsibility
- You are confident in using MS Office
- You have basic knowledge of programming scripts (VBA, Python,...)
- You have good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.