Reference code: 50025231
Team Leader (m/f/x) Engine and EATS Control Concepts
3/2/2023 - 9/4/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will be responsible for the technical, organizational and disciplinary supervision of the team "Functional Development for Engine and AGN Concepts".
- You develop and test new control concepts for engine and exhaust aftertreatment for gasoline, diesel and H2 applications as well as other alternative fuels
- You coordinate the daily business within the team and mediate between customer and internal departments
- You recruit new employees and participate in personnel development
- The planning and execution of customer appointments as well as the communication with customers and suppliers are also part of your tasks
- You prepare research proposals, offers, specifications and technical documentation
- You write publications and represent FEV at technical conferences
- You work from our location in Aachen/Alsdorf with worldwide customers from the automotive and commercial vehicle industry
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable course of study
- You are interested in modern powertrains and their control systems
- You have professional experience in powertain and control functions development
- You have a high degree of flexibility, commitment and willingness to take on responsibility
- You work in a team-oriented manner, but also independently and on your own responsibility
- You have a good understanding of technical systems and the ability to think abstractly
- You have fluent written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.