Reference code: 50025214
Project Engineer (m/f/x) System engineer Requirement management in the area Powertrain development
8/29/2022 - 3/1/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You identify, analyse and evaluate system requirements based on customer specifications
- You will be responsible for the specification of system requirements for an automated powertrain in the area of system and/or software engineering.
- You are responsible for the derivation and requalification of system architecture, system design and system requirements according to customer requirements.
- You will manage and monitor project progress and reporting to the customer on a daily basis.
- You coordinate project tasks
- You actively shape and optimise the tasks required processes and methods
- You have a degree in engineering in mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or comparable training
- You have professional experience in the system area for automated powertrains or requirements management
- You have a good overall knowledge of the system characteristics of the vehicle as well as the powertrain technology (conventional & e-drive)
- You have good overall knowledge of transmission systems and vehicle dynamics
- You have experience in writing system and software requirements
- You are familiar with common lifecycle management tools (e.g. PTC Integrity, Siemens Polarion, Atassian Jira)
- You have good written and spoken German and English skills as well as good MS Office skills
- You are characterised by a high degree of initiative, team spirit and a systematic way of working.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.