Reference code: 50025212
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Testengineer for E-Drive and Transmissions
8/29/2022 - 3/1/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support the selection of suitable and efficient test strategies (methods) for the verification and validation of gearboxes and electric powertrains
- You plan and coordinate the test activities in the project team
- You create test specifications based on functional requirements
- You develop software tests and create automated test cases to validate the functional requirements
- You perform manual and/or automated tests based on the test specifications
- You support the analysis and follow-up of test results with developers and/or system architects
- You support the reporting of the tests
- You have a degree in engineering and more than 2 years of professional experience in the field of powertrain software testing.
- ISTQB certification is desirable
- You have a good system understanding of vehicles and powertrains
- You have knowledge of the functioning of transmissions
- You have an analytical and structured way of working
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
- You work in a team, but also independently and on your own responsibility
- You are responsible, creative and flexible
- You have a good knowledge of MATLAB Simulink and testing programs such as Simulink Test
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.