Reference code: 50022788
HR Manager (m/f/d)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
8/24/2022 - 2/24/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is convinced that employees are the most important part of a company and therefore accomanies them throughout the entire employee life cycle
- develops new concepts and ensures stable HR processes which focus on employees as well as inspire existing and new employees
- is the trusted contact person for all operative and strategic questions in our growing international team of 200 employees at three locations in Germany
- shapes the culture of the new brand by creating a working environment and a team which successfully collaborates
- is driven to constantly improve the attractiveness of a young and motivated team as an employer
- brings in own ideas as well as optimization approaches and takes care of a flexible, forward-thinking HR strategy
- cooperates trustfully and constructively with employee representatives and the company leadership team
YOU have …
- a commercial education or a degree in business administration/social sciences with a focus on human resources
- shown your capabilities and passion for a couple of years in Human Resources
- practical experience to accompany talents and experts in a rising digital software and electronics company
- a very good knowledge of relevant labor, social and tax regulations
- experience in using SAP HCM and very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- a high level of team spirit, resilience, enthusiasm, humor and social competence
- excellent networking and communication skills to inspire people
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.