Reference code: 50025149/50025150/50025151
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Dynamics Simulation - Engine, Hybrid and Fuel Cell Powertrains
Professionals, Young Professional
8/23/2022 - 2/23/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- As part of our team you will actively participate in the development of new and further development of modern engines and fuel cells
- You will support ongoing projects in mechanics development
- You create elastic multi-body simulation models (MBS)
- You simulate engine components and assemblies with a focus on dynamic strength
- You analyze and document your calculation results
- You establish new simulation approaches and methodologies
- You participate in project meetings and take over the communication internally and with the customer
- You have a degree in engineering in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science or with a comparable focus
- You have in-depth knowledge of simulation technology, multi-body simulation and dynamics simulation
- You have very good MS Office and software skills in Hyperworks, ADAMS and/or Virtual Dynamics
- You are interested in current and future developments in the automotive sector
- You can document your work results clearly and precisely
- You approach problems systematically and convince with your independent as well as team-oriented way of working
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.