Reference code: 50025073
Functional Developer (m/f/x) Battery Management Systems (BMS)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
8/18/2022 - 2/18/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will work in collaboration with a team of experienced software developers (m/f/x) with focus on battery management systems (BMS) for low- and high-voltage-applications
- You task will be in the field of requirement engineering, software architecture, modelling or software testing based on project demand
- You will support the continuous improvement of FEV BMS functions within MATLAB/Simulink environment
- Commissioning and calibration of BMS-Functions e.g. with INCA or CANape as well as the integration of the function on a test bench or vehicle applications maybe also one of your fields of working
- You have successfully completed a degree (TH/FH) in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or comparable
- You have initial (study) experience in the area of modelling and/or in the area of function development around the topic of BMS
- You were able to gain initial experience regarding the requirements of low- and high-voltage-battery-applications either during studies or within an internship
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You are willing to travel on business from time to time
- Confident handling of MS Office and MS Teams is a matter of course for you
- High team skills and the ability to work independently in connection with good communication skills are among your strengths
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.