Reference code: 50024715
Project Engineer (m/f/x) Electromagnetics and E-Motors
7/28/2022 - 1/28/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for performing calculations and simulations in the field of electromagnetics and electric motors
- You are responsible for the electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical evaluation and design of new motor concepts as well as the optimisation of existing designs
- You support the acquisition of new projects
- You collaborate in interdisciplinary and international (project) teams
- You coordinate with customers
- You present project results to customers
- You conduct technical customer workshops
- You undertake business trips to customers at home and abroad
- You produce scientific publications and give technical presentations at conferences and trade fairs
- You have successfully completed a diploma or master's degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering
- You have initial professional experience in the field of electrical machines, ideally with a focus on electrification of passenger cars or commercial vehicles
- You are familiar with electrical drive architectures, common machine topologies (PMSM, IM, EESM) and the development of electrical machines, from concept to production
- You have experience with Ansys Motor-CAD, Maxwell and optiSLang as well as MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience in the OEM or Tier 1 supplier industry is an advantage
- You have strong communication skills as well as high quality standards and a strong customer focus
- Willingness to work abroad and travel rounds off your profile
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.