Reference code: DE/CAX/08.22
Liszki (near Krakow), Poznań
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV Polska sp. z.o.o.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Mechanical design in CAD systems (e.g. Pro-E, Catia V5, Siemens NX)
- Performing various design & development tasks mainly in the field of classical, hybrid or E-powertrains in the CAD
- Concept work, creating 3D layouts, feasibility studies, technical proposals
- Performing package investigations, assembly feasibility and technical evaluations
- Creating and detailing 3-D models with focus to DFM (design for manufacturing) or other latest technologies (AM)
- Understanding and implementation of standard CAE simulation-results
- Preparation of specification sheets for various powertrain components and systems
- Project support with technical evaluation such as building up decision matrix, tolerance stack ups calculation, preparation of project reports, etc.
- Very good level in technical documentation (creation of 2D drawings from 3D models) according to required project standards (ISO, DIN, EN, JIS,…)
- Supporting of prototype-procurement and measures in QA (D-FMEA, DVP&R, PPAP), communication with suppliers and purchase department
- Graduated engineer (MSc) in mechanical engineering or equivalent with min. of 3 years of professional career in mechanical engineering position
- Min. 3 years of working proficiency in at least one of the mentioned CAD-systems
- Fundamental experience in combustions engine, transmissions, HV batteries or e-machines design and development; manufacturing technology and materials common in the mechanical systems development
- Very good English (German language is a plus)
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office tools, creation of presentation and technical documentation
- High degree of flexibility, self-working; high focus to quality and good team player
- Well prepared to work independently, output & solution-oriented and ready to take self-initiative
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.