Reference code: 50022578
DevOps/Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
8/9/2022 - 2/9/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- wants to help reshape the future for the automotive industry: together with our customers you will be designing and implementing solutions for challenges in the area of automotive software development. You take all aspects into account, starting with optimizing and automating existing workflows to designing and implementing the necessary infrastructure.
- tackles challenges methodically and has a high demand for quality. During the design of your solutions, you put focus on reusability and maintainability. You strongly believe in the philosophy “everything as code” and the importance of documentation.
- thrives in tackling new technical challenges. You have a strong desire to understand the big picture of automotive software development and can abstract from concrete tool landscapes or cloud providers. With your strong technical knowledge, you can provide consultation about best practices in the industry for our customers in their specific environments.
YOU have …
- a completed degree in the field of computer science or comparable qualifications
- a strong background in software development and software design, especially in object-oriented programming, e.g., with Java or C#. Experience with Matlab is beneficial
- strong abstraction skills and the ability to learn fast. Knowledge and experience with development platforms and cloud providers such as Azure, GitLab and AWS is mandatory. Knowledge of the automotive development process and related topics (ASPICE, Autosar, ISO26262 - Safety, ISO 21434 - CyberSecurity) is highly beneficial
- a high degree of reliability and determination as well as excellent teamwork and communication skills
- excellent written and spoken English skills. Knowledge of German is beneficial
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.