Reference code: 500_22_BM_18
Student assistant (m/f/d) hydrogen engine development
8/2/2022 - 2/2/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support in the exciting field of hydrogen combustion engine development
- You work in various research and development projects with us
- You evaluate measurement data from the engine test bench
- You supervise engine test bench investigations on the test bench
- You create evaluation templates, tools and information materials and develop them further
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) in the field of energy technology, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study
- You are interested in and enthusiastic about the field of hydrogen combustion engines
- You have a good basic knowledge of thermodynamics and have already taken exams in thermodynamics during your studies
- Experience on the engine test bench is an advantage
- Ideally you already have Uniplot knowledge
- You have a very good command of German and a good command of written and spoken English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.