Reference code: 50022_BE_25
Master’s student/bachelor’s student/intern (m/f/x) in the field of e-bike drivetrains
7/29/2022 - 1/29/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You conduct a system analysis and specify system requirements for an e-bike drive system (bike system, components, software)
- You select suitable hardware (e.g. control unit, sensors, HMI, etc.)
- You program software functions to control the drivetrain in MATLAB/Simulink
- You set up a test bench environment (HiL) and put it into operation
- You validate the system based on your system requirements
- You perform the integration and commissioning of a prototype drivetrain on the bike
- You document your results
- You are a registered student (m/f/x) in an engineering field of study
- You have good knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
- You have gained good knowledge in the field of mechatronics, automotive engineering or similar
- Ideally, you have knowledge of microcontrollers, transmissions, and simulation
- You are a person with an affinity for bicycles
- You have good German and English skills in wording and writing
- You are highly motivated and can therefore quickly familiarize yourself with new subject areas
- You are analytical and organized and have good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.