Reference code: 50024284
Project engineer (m/f/d) function development for electrified powertrains
Aachen, Alsdorf, Essen
7/28/2022 - 1/28/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
We offer an exciting position in the area of function development for next generation sustainable mobility solutions (hybrid electric and fuel cell systems).
- You are responsible for function development of powertrain systems in hybrid vehicles
- You write requirements, implement and validate functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- You support software validation (in Simulink, on hardware-in-the-loop test benches and in the vehicle)
- You work on vehicle integration, commissioning and calibration
- You graduated in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field.
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working independently in a young and motivated team.
- You have first experience in working with Matlab/Simulink and have basic knowledge of hybrid powertrain systems.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of dSPACE ControlDesk and/or ETAS INCA
- You have good language skills of English (B2) and German (C1)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.