Reference code: 50024677/50024678
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Berlin, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
7/27/2022 - 1/27/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- performs the tuning of system requirements of complex systems (e.g. driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- represents the newly acquired knowledge about product requirements in UML/SysML models
- always keeps the "big picture" in mind, but can also engage in in-depth discussions with subject matter experts
- presents his work results clearly and accurately at the same time
- supports ongoing MBSE projects or also the new introduction of systems engineering at our customers and in our own product developments
- recruits new projects together with colleagues, as well as guides less experienced colleagues and leads others in projects professionally
- is willing to lend a hand on site during business trips
YOU have …
- you have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or comparable courses of study
- a way of working that is independent and solution-oriented
- the opportunity to shape the mobility of the future
- experience in systems engineering (e.g. modelling with UML/SysML, requirements management)
- very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
- very good written and spoken English and German skills
- practical experience in the automotive industry, with software development or the modelling of technical systems
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.