Reference No: FEV_UK_11
High Voltage Systems Architect
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV UK Ltd.
WHAT WE DO – AND WHY!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, FEV develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so.
FEV UK is the subsidiary of FEV Group for the British market covering the UK customers and together with our global teams we deliver projects. From our modern UK test and engineering centre in Coventry we work on exciting e-powertrain projects contributing to significant reduction in CO2 in transportation and mobility.
- Design and modelling of the automotive HV System architecture for vehicle development in accordance with vehicle level requirements and regulatory requirements
- Definition of system elements, their interfaces and interactions, and coordinating with different development areas and stakeholders.
- Definition and validation of functional and non-functional requirements and targets.
- Lead simulation and validation activities to evaluate the performance of the HV System.
- Lead suppliers through design phase of their electronics to meet design and test specifications including EMC.
- Support functional safety process for HV Systems for BEV projects.
- Relevant degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or a comparable discipline, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Technical knowledge and experience of automotive HV systems and components
- Experience in the design of complex HV Systems
- Knowledge of HV Safety and Critical Failure Reactions.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements applicable to BEV HV Systems
- Proven experience of using Model Based Systems Engineering
- Matlab and Simulink experience
- Ability to plan and manage your time, prioritise several tasks in a timely way with the ability to communicate and work with others
- Vehicle level test and integration experience is desirable
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
- Shape the mobility of tomorrow, being involved in projects that will develop carbon reduction in the automotive industry
- Attractive salary package, depending on experience and specialist knowledge
- Additional benefits are up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension contribution, access to a bike scheme, vehicle scheme and training opportunities as part of FEV UK