Reference code: 50024642
(Senior) Service Owner (m/f/x) “Middleware” Solutions
Aachen, Heilbronn, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
7/22/2022 - 1/22/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for FEV's middleware system, which is to be provided as a managed service for colleagues in FEV IT
- You are responsible for middleware service strategy, service roadmap, priority management, budgets, negotiations with partners and suppliers as well as release approvals of new features
- You drive service maturity for the middleware system
- As a service owner for FEV's middleware, you bridge projects, application owners, and middleware suppliers by translating functional and non-functional requirements into technical specifications that can be implemented by FEV's middleware suppliers
- You enforce demand-driven, but ideally predictable, supplier utilization for reliable capacity management and cost forecasting
- If required, you organize and execute (agile) implementation projects together with the supplier's implementation team
- You will work in coordination with colleagues from the Data Management, Enterprise Architecture Management, Business Application and Engineering IT teams to deliver a solution that supports the FEV digitization strategy in all areas
- You will be responsible for vendor selection, contract process, and monitoring SLAs, budget, and contract closeout
- You manage and continuously optimize the associated middleware software licenses
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on (business) informatics or a comparable field of study
- You have several years of experience in a comparable role
- You have experience in product responsibility, supplier and license management
- You are experienced in agile project management and already have experience in reporting to senior management
- You have very good knowledge of system integration patterns, data modeling, web standards (TCP/HTTPS/REST, websockets, sFTP, FTPS, JSON, XML/SOAP) as well as B2B standards (e.g. SAP iDOC, EDI/Edifact)
- You are very familiar with security mechanisms and authentication options (e.g. simple, token-based authentication) as well as with the creation of technical specifications and diagrams
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have excellent communication skills and are a team player
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.