Reference code: 50024637
Virtual Calibration Engineer (m/f/d) for Hybrid Powertrains
Aachen, Aldenhoven, Alsdorf
4/12/2023 - 10/10/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will fulfill exciting tasks around the development work in the series calibration of powertrain control units
- You will use our modern test facilities such as hardware engine or powertrain-in-the-loop test benches
- You develop or improve use cases for virtual calibration and virtuel testing, working closely with modeling and application experts
- You optimize and define sequence controls for the automation of test campaigns at the HiL testbench
- You work on application packages on XiL test benches and complete the task with vehicle tests, including test drives
- You can expect a highly motivated and experienced team with development opportunities in a flexible environment of different powertrain topologies and vehicle types from a wide range of global manufacturers
- You have completed an engineering or scientific degree (MSc level preferred)
- You have expert knowledge and system understanding in the field of combustion engines, hybrid drives and programming as well as knowledge in the field of engine application / calibration and modeling
- You are willing to travel and have a valid class B driver's license
- Your computer skills are excellent, especially proficient in MS Excel and Matlab/Simulink
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- You impress with a high degree of creativity, flexibility, resilience and commitment
- You are very team orientated in combination with independent and autonomous working style
- You have programming skills in EXAM, ECU-Test or dspace Autodesk as well as knowledge about On-board Diagnosis (OBD in the best case
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.