Reference code: 50024636
SE Team Leader (m/w/d) Motor & Hybrid Powertrains
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
2/22/2023 - 9/22/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the development of powertrain components
- You will be component responsible until SOP and monitor the KPI-status regarding targets, timing, FMEA and component availability for testing
- You will communicate and present the project progress and results
- You will work directly within the clients IT systems / infrastructure
- You will be handling and coordinating suppliers, clients and internal departments (CAE etc.)
- You will create technical documentation like e.g. decision matrices and be responsible for creating presentations and presenting the status internally as well as to suppliers/customers
- You have a degree in mechanical or automotive engineering
- You provide professional experience in the field of development of (hybrid) combustion engines and components
- Preferably you already gained experience handling the development processes for OEM
- You have good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- You have knowledge of CAD (CatiaV5, Creo, NX)
- It would be perfect if you already worked with VW Systems: KVS, ECA etc.
- Your German and English language skills are fluent
- You have a strong customer-oriented mindset and are open for different cultures
- You are working solution orientated, structured and efficient
- You are a teamplayer, but also comfortable to act responsibly and independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.