Reference code: 50024633
Project engineer (m/w/d) Design Motorcycle
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
Professionals, Young Professional
7/21/2022 - 2/21/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- As part of an international design team you will be creating concepts for engine systems and components for motorcycle powertrains
- You will create CAD models in 3D as well as manufacturing drawings
- You will be responsible for the design up to SOP
- You will be handling and coordinating suppliers, customers and internal departments (CAE etc.)
- You coordinate your own design work and timely realization of project requirements
- You will create technical documentation and be responsible for creating presentations and presenting your design internally as well as to suppliers/customers
- You are passionate to take part in motorcycle development
- You have a degree in mechanical or automotive engineering
- You provide professional experience in the field of design and development of (hybrid) combustion engines and components but also graduates can apply
- You have good knowledge of CAD (Catia) and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Your German and English language skills are fluent (Level B2 is a must-have for the project work)
- You have a strong customer-oriented mindset and are open for different cultures
- You are working solution orientated, structured and efficient
- You are a teamplayer, but also comfortable to act responsibly and independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.