Reference code: 50024631
Project manager (m/w/d) Design / Motor & Hybrid Powertrains
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/21/2022 - 2/21/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will be responsible technical project manager for design projects
- You will be in charge of an international design team and will be responsible for planning, monitoring and realizing of all relevant project results (milestones, deliverables, Budget, reporting)
- You organise and handle client meetings and communicate with clients and suppliers
- You will create proposals, specifications and technical documentation
- You will be responsible for the technical support of your team members
- You will create technical documentation like e.g. decision matrices and be responsible for creating presentations and presenting the status internally as well as to suppliers/customers
- You have a degree in mechanical or automotive engineering
- You provide professional experience in the field of development of (hybrid) combustion engines and components
- You have good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- You ideally have good knowledge of CAD (CatiaV5, Creo, NX)
- Your German and English language skills are fluent
- You have a strong customer-oriented mindset, are open for different cultures and like to travel
- You work solution orientated, structured and efficient and are capable to organize a large team
- You are a teamplayer, but also comfortable to act responsibly and independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.