Reference code: 50024609
Software Engineer (m/f/d) Automotive Cyber Security
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/19/2022 - 1/19/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is responsible for performing safety-related activities within automotive software development projects, from defining safety requirements to modeling risks/threats to implementation
- takes over the specification of safety-related requirements for automotive ECUs, including hardware and (basic) software requirements
- designs, implements and verifies safety-related software components, mainly using (embedded) C
- handles suppliers with respect to timing, deliverables and quality
- discusses security related topics with customers and suppliers
- defines and establishes security relevant software development processes
YOU have …
- a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or another comparable field of study
- first experience with respect to digital security, e.g. in IT
- a good understanding of security-related development principles like trust boundaries and related processes
- familiarity with the automotive security standard ISO 21434 and ideally requirements definition and TARA
- basic knowledge of security-related standards, ideally from both automotive and non-automotive industry
- a sound knowledge of C or experience in software tools like Matlab/Simulink and code generators
- ideally experience with automotive basic software stacks incl. connectivity related features
- excellent English language skills - knowledge of German is beneficial
- a high degree of flexibility and innovation capability under tough conditions
- a distinctive ability to work in a team and an independent and self-reliant way of working
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.