Reference code: 50024568
Project Engineer (m/f/x) Function Development E-Mobility
7/14/2022 - 1/14/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are part of a team developing software functions for electric vehicles and related systems
- The functions you develop cover powertrain control, but also related areas of e-mobility, such as vehicle-2-grid charging
- You will help us to define requirements for vehicle and system functionalities
- You will implement and validate functions using MATLAB Simulink
- You will integrate, commission and calibrate functionalities for prototype and production systems
- You have successfully completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a related field of study
- You are highly interested in electric propulsion systems
- You have experience in (function) development with MATLAB/Simulink
- You are a creative thinker and you have the ability to analyze and solve problems independently
- You have good English (B2) and German (C1) skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.