Reference code: 50024562/50024563
Project engineer (m/f/x) Data Engineering
7/14/2022 - 1/14/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- develops customer-specific solutions by embedding specialist knowledge in the automotive context and the automotive language
- uses cloud storage and services
- collects, transfers, standardises and processes large amounts of data in a structured way
- enables data analysis and visualisation, partly with Big Data methods and technologies
- takes charge of building data-driven solutions
- develops the script programming for data processing and validation
YOU have …
- successfully completed a degree in the field of data engineering, data science, computer science/computer science, natural sciences or engineering
- good knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Scala, Java, MATLAB and SQL
- ideally some experience of working in teams, preferably with agile methods
- excellent presentation skills of your working results
- very good English and good German skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.