Reference code: 50024542/50024543
Embedded Software Developer (all genders) for the integration of AUTOSAR SW
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/13/2022 - 1/13/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- designs, implements and verifies software components using (embedded) C, C++ and MATLAB/Simulink
- configures, integrates and takes responsibility for the release and maintenance of Classic or Adaptive AUTOSAR stacks in terms of continuous integration
- integrates software for different target platforms
- performs all integration-related steps, such as compilation and linking, flashing, and integration testing in a DevOps cloud environment
- provides support for our agile software department and their teams in projects
- enjoys leading technical discussions with customers and suppliers
YOU have …
- successfully completed your studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- gained professional experience in automotive software development with AUTOSAR, dSPACE, TargetLink and MATLAB/Simulink
- expert knowledge in the field of software development for embedded systems, ideally in embedded C
- experience in AUTOSAR Classic development
- experience with Adaptive AUTOSAR and ideally with C++ and Python and working methods such as DevOps and Scrum
- a good knowledge of German (at least B1) and English (C1), both written and spoken
- a high sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and an independent way of working
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.