Reference code: 50024539/50024540
System Engineer (m/f/d) for Automotive Electrical Systems
7/13/2022 - 1/13/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- develops and analyzes energy supply concepts for the intelligent mobility of the future
- investigates the interaction of the power supply system with other vehicle functions and systems, e.g. in the field of autonomous driving
- enables power supply systems for future driving functions and independently coordinates interfaces with other development areas
- spicifies diagnostic and power management functions to ensure the safety of the power system and thus enable automated driving functions
- wants to be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious development team with a scientific background
- may be interested in the possibility of a doctorate
YOU have …
- completed a degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering or in a comparable field
- experience in the field of automotive, vehicle electronics, system, function or control unit development (career starters will also get a chance)
- ideally experience in the field of 12V, 48V and/or HV power supply systems and knowledge in the field of functional safety
- basic knowledge of automotive electronics and basic knowledge of simulation tools (Matlab Simulink, Simscape) or E/E development tools (PREEvision, EA)
- very good knowledge of written and spoken English and ideally a good knowledge of the German language
- strong communication skills, a proactive and solution-oriented way of working and the willingness to familiarize yourself with new technologies & development tools
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.