Reference code: STS_2022_22
Student assistant (m/f/d) in the fields of mechanical/electrical engineering/industrial engineering (EN)
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As a leading company for innovative test bench technology, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes state-of-the-art test bench solutions for mobility concepts of the future. With a range of standardized hardware and software products, capabilities to develop customer-specific software, as well as equipping and supplying complete test benches and entire test fields, we are working on making drive systems more efficient, sustainable and safer worldwide. We specialize in solutions for conventional drives, highly complex hybrid and electric drives, as well as batteries. Become part of a motivated and globally active team of experts at the pulse of the mobility industry.
- Documentation and transparent presentation of the added value of software solutions developed at FEV
- Creation and maintenance of instructions, training documents and tutorials for the operation of the software solutions in digital form
- Preparation of or support in the preparation of risk assessments for devices and test facilities
- Documentation for test bench equipment and systems
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Very good expression in German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.