Reference code: STS_2019_15
Software Developer / Data Analyst (m/f/d) (EN)
Aachen, Ingolstadt, Remote, Stuttgart
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
You will be involved in the digitalization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
As a leading company in this field, FEV Software and Testing Solutions GmbH develops and distributes high-quality software products and solutions that are used by customers worldwide.
As a Software Developer / Data Analyst (m/f/d) you can expect a varied job. You will participate in the various phases of the software development process - requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing. In this process, you pursue the overarching goal of raising data analysis in the automotive environment to a new level. The work is done in direct cooperation with the project manager and the customer.
We work agilely in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
- Completed study / completed apprenticeship in informatics
- Very good experience in design & development of databases (Oracle, PL/SQL, dyn. SQL) as well as optimization of database requests
- Knowledge in the area of non-relational databases is an advantage
- Very good knowledge in the use of RESTful Services
- Experience with Python as well as with web frameworks like Django or Flask
- Profound know-how in data analysis with Numpy, Pandas and pySpark
- Skills in MATLAB or Scala will be an advantage, as well as a familiarity with CI, container virtualization, and microservices
- Confidence with the application of methodologies such as OOP, Functional programming, Design patterns, Scrum as well as CMMI or A-SPICE
- Previous experience using tools such as GitHub, Confluence and Jira.
- Very good knowledge of the German as well as the English language in word and writing
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.