Reference code: STS_2022_09
Projekt Manager Testing Solution (m/f/d) (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Management of projects in the field of test bench construction in the automotive environment, e.g. for drive systems (batteries, electric and combustion engines, FuelCell, etc.)
- Analysis of customer requirements and their technical implementation
- First contact for the customers
- Coordination with the internal departments in terms of technical and organizational aspects
- Monitoring and demanding of time, financial and qualitative goals in the projects
- Support in the supplier selection process
- Support of the sales department during the offer phase up to the receipt of the order
- You have a finished study of engineering or in the field of industrial engineering
- You have a basic knowledge of business management contexts
- You already have experience in project management or sub-project management
- You are personally characterized by a structured way of working, reliability and enthusiasm for solving technical challenges
- Problem-solving competence and independent working style
- Very good knowlege in English and MS-Office
- You are a team player and you are success oriented
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.