Reference code: 50024527
Developer (m/f/x) Toolchain Embedded Software
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/11/2022 - 1/11/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- develops and automates embedded software toolchain for a premium OEM at the Munich site
- defines concepts, requirements and assurance approaches for the work products to be developed
- implements and optimizes software development processes
- programs generic tools as well as configures and integrates commercial tools
- supports code generation and software integration of automotive embedded software in the domains Electrification & Powertrain, ADAS/AD, Connectivity
- assumes responsibility for reviewing and ensuring AUTOSAR compliance
- performs technical, proactive coordination of workflows and tools with customers and suppliers
- coordinates with colleagues across sites regarding technical and organizational content
YOU have …
- successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- in-depth knowledge of the programming languages Python and MATLAB / Simulink
- founded professional experience in tool development, ideally in the OEM or Tier1 environment
- very good knowledge of German and English
- knowledge of working methods such as DevOps and SCRUM
- knowledge of (Embedded) C
- a high sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and independent way of working
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.