Reference No: FEV_UK_7
Test and Validation Engineer
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV UK Ltd.
WHAT WE DO – AND WHY!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, FEV develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so.
FEV UK is the subsidiary of FEV Group for the British market covering the UK customers and together with our global teams we deliver projects. From our modern UK test and engineering centre in Coventry we work on exciting e-powertrain projects contributing to significant reduction in CO2 in transportation and mobility.
- Develop and test an automotive ePowertrain from concept design through to series production.
- Developing the test cases, monitor the timing, DVP&R, working with system and testing team and link the customer and FEV engineering teams
- Develop and review functional test cases and plans for the ePowertrain and BEV controls with multiple EDUs
- Organise parts, tools, rigs, DUTs and people to generate a test plan to support the program timing
- Monitoring and review test and validation timing, DUTs and ensure it will meet the overall project time scales
- Providing updates to the project team and management on the state of validation, DUTs and developing action plans to resolve issues
- Degree qualified, ideally from an engineering or science related background
- Relevant project experience, ideally in an automotive or engineering industry and working in an agile project environment
- Knowledge in validation of powertrain systems or E/E components, ideally experience in validation of BEV controls and HV components
- Understanding in testing technologies, such HiL, SiL and PIL and testing methodology
- Experience with tools such as INCA, CANalyzer, CANope, dSPACE HIL & automation desk
- Ability to plan and manage your time, prioritise several tasks in a timely way with the ability to communicate and work with others
- Experience of working within a Product Development Process or with an OEM development process
WHAT WE OFFER
- Shape the mobility of tomorrow, being involved in projects that will develop carbon reduction in the automotive industry
- Attractive salary package, depending on experience and specialist knowledge
- Additional benefits are up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension contribution, access to a bike scheme, vehicle scheme and training opportunities as part of FEV UK