Reference No: FEV_UK_4
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV UK Ltd.
WHAT WE DO – AND WHY!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, FEV develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so.
FEV UK is the subsidiary of FEV Group for the British market covering the UK customers and together with our global teams we deliver projects. From our modern UK test and engineering centre in Coventry we work on exciting e-powertrain projects contributing to significant reduction in CO2 in transportation and mobility.
- Performing threat analysis and risk assessment (TARA) of vehicles and system architectures in accordance with ISO/SAE-21434
- Leading the technical assessment of cybersecurity impact on components and negotiating appropriate solutions with stakeholders
- Developing and supporting mitigation plans for the identified risks/threats
- Building cyber-resilience concepts on vehicle and ECU levels
- Conducting systematic penetration and fuzz testing of ECUs and other in-vehicle components
- Leading technical discussions with suppliers and customers on cybersecurity topics
- Recommending and implementing appropriate cybersecurity standards, methodologies, and processes
- Closely working with engineers and suppliers to specify cybersecurity requirements in line with relevant standards and regulations
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Guiding customers on connectivity and security requirements specification
- Degree qualified, ideally from a computer science or electrical engineering related background
- Experienced and entry-level cybersecurity engineers
- Automotive embedded control systems
- Vehicle network technologies, such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, Ethernet, etc.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G, 5G, etc.
- Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS)
- Secure Onboard Communication (SecOC)
- Hardware Security Modules (HSM), Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Relevant cryptographic algorithms and techniques
- Secure Boot, Software Signing
- Certificates and key management/PKI
- Embedded software systems development, design, and verification
- Relevant regulations, such as: WP.29 (R155, R156), ISO/SAE-21434, SAE J3061, ASPICE
- Threat modelling and risk assessment methods
- Security testing tools, such as: CANoe, CANalyzer, etc.
- Secure coding practices, such as: MISRA C, SIE CERT C/C++
- Ability to plan and manage your time, prioritise several tasks in a timely way with the ability to communicate and work with others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Shape the mobility of tomorrow, being involved in projects that will develop carbon reduction in the automotive industry
- Attractive salary package, depending on experience and specialist knowledge
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Training opportunities as part of FEV UK
- Death in Service is 4 times Annual Salary
- Cycle to work bike purchasing scheme
- Salary sacrifice lease car scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Vaccinations (such as flu vaccination)
- Mobile Phone Contributions (where applicable)
- Option to Buy and Sell Annual leave
- Social events
- Free workplace car parking (where applicable)
- Hybrid working, family friendly policies