Reference code: STS_2021_08
People Lead Software Developer (m/f/d) (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
You will be involved in the digitization of this industry in what is probably the most exciting time since the invention of the automobile.
- As a team leader (m/f/d) software development, you will lead software developers working remotely in several agile teams with different technology stacks.
- You will support the team members in their personal development and assist them in decision-making and change processes as well as in problem solving
- You will assist in searching talents in the software area as well as in onboarding
- You promote cross-team exchange and support the communication of company information and management decisions.
We work agile in distributed teams, practice remote work and maintain an open communication culture.
- Completed study or apprenticeship in field of informatics
- Several years of practical experience in managing employees
- Basic know-how of the applied methods and prevailing work environments in the software development area
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken
- High degree of empathy as well as very good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.