Reference code: STS_2022_11
Financial Controller (m/w/d) (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Project and product controlling and consulting of project managers
- Forecast and budget planning for various business areas
- Creation of trend and variance analyses based on KPI's
- Preparing and analyzing the monthly P&L, initiation of controlling measures
- Further development of controlling processes, especially cost controlling and KPI's
- Further development of the internal accounting system
- Adhoc evaluations and analyses
- Consulting of the management in all controlling aspects
- You have a completed study of business administration, ideally with a focus on controlling, or adequate commercial training with further education in the area of controlling.
- You have several years of work experience in finance and/or controlling and actively contribute this to the team
- You have an affinity for numbers, data and analyses and have a results-oriented mindset
- You also have experience in business management processes and show technical interest
- You are able to work with an ERP system, preferably SAP, and you have a good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- You dispose of good communication and implementation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are a prerequisite
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.