Reference code: 50021712
Lead-Developer (m/f/d) SW-Architecture
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/6/2022 - 1/6/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is responsible for the development of product-specific software architectures for automotive connectivity and driver assistance systems
- is responsible for software development and microcontroller architectures (e.g. domain controller), hypervisor technologies and CI/CD strategies
- performs requirements analysis, specification and design of software architectures and reusable components for ECU software in C and C++ programming languages
- supports the code and design reviews and adaptations of the cod
- analyzes software problems and guides solution finding by working very closely with the software team
- coordinates the analysis of software problems and the solution finding in close cooperation with the software team
- technically coordinates a cross-topic developer team
YOU have …
- successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- several years of professional experience and specialist knowledge in the field of IT or automotive development as well as hardware-related software development, preferably also in the automotive environment
- relevant professional experience in hardware-related software development (e.g. driver development, real-time operating systems)
- experience in dealing with customers (OEM or Tier 1)
- expert knowledge in Embedded C, C ++ and / or Embedded Linux
- experience working with methods such as ASPICE and SCRUM is an advantage
- very good experience in AUTOSAR Classic development and basic knowledge of Adaptive AUTOSAR is required
- experience in the application of ISO26262 for safety-critical embedded systems is an advantage
- very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- a high sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and an independent way of working
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.