Reference code: 50022_BI_17
Intern (m/f/d) Embedded SW & Toolchain
7/6/2022 - 1/6/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- supports development and automation of the embedded software toolchain for a premium OEM in Munich
- implements and optimises the software development process
- contributes to the programming of generic tools and the configuration and integration of commercial tools
- supports the code generation and software integration of automotive embedded software in the domains Electrification & Powertrain, ADAS/AD and Connectivity
- coordinates technical and organisational content with colleagues across locations
YOU have …
- successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- knowledge of the programming languages Python, MATLAB / Simulink
- experiance in tool development, ideally in the OEM or Tier1 environment
- knowledge of working methods such as DevOps and SCRUM
- very good written and spoken English and German
- good analytical skills and independent way of working
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.