Reference code: 50020752
Vehicle Diagnostics Expert (m/f/x)
7/6/2022 - 1/6/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- derives and coordinates diagnostic requirements
- develops new concepts for HPC, back-end, OTA and communication diagnostics
- undertakes test plan and test case development
- assists with diagnostic calibration and fault analysis on the vehicle
YOU have …
- a successfully completed degree in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- experience with automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, ...)
- several years of experience in the field of vehicle diagnostics
- sound knowledge of diagnostic standards (UDS, DoCAN, DoIP, ODX etc.)
- knowledge in the area of HPC (High Performance Computer)
- good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- a high sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.