Reference code: 50022_BI_21
Student assistant / Internship / Thesis student (m/f/d) Testing
7/6/2022 - 1/6/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- specifies and automates test cases in close coordination with the function developers
- executes automated and manual tests
- enjoys working in the SW application in the area of E/E and OBD1 of powertrain control units of conventional, hybridized and purely electric vehicles
- creates test reports, implements problem analysis, and tracks found quality defects
YOU have …
- started studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course
- knowledge of how automotive E/E systems work (control units, bus systems, sensors...)
- knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Python, CAPL, ...) advantageous
- good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- a strong interest in long-term work in the field of Hardware-in-the-Loop
- a structured, responsible and solution-oriented way of working
- flexibility, commitment and resilience
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.