Reference code: 50023439
Senior Architect (m/f/x) Software Development
7/6/2022 - 11/30/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You create architecture designs for software development environments taking into account various cloud technologies
- You evaluate and assess technological frameworks in a structured and systematic way
- You act as a technological advisor to the business units and support them, for example, in the modernisation of applications and develop migration scenarios to the cloud
- You develop and define global governance for the various technologies and platforms, communicate this and represent it to the management and in the specialist teams
- You proactively engage in regular exchange with IT Security and our business units
- You manage and coordinate external partners who are available to support you in your subject area
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of computer science or similar and have several years of professional experience in the relevant area of responsibility.
- You are confident in using tools in the context of CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins,) as well as modern technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- You have good knowledge of object-oriented programming in C#, Java or C++ and experience in the area of cloud-based development, e.g. on the AzureDevOps platform
- You are business fluent in German and have a very good command of written and spoken English
- You ideally have a broad knowledge of IT backend infrastructures
- You convince teams of target architectures and technology decisions with your hands-on mentality and your communication skills and implement them
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.