Reference code: 50024474
Simulation-/Systemengineer (m/f/d) for electrified powertrains
7/6/2022 - 1/6/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You create physical powertrain models for concept studies, verify application software and provide support for virtual calibration
- You create model functions for the control of relevant powertrain components (e.g., control of clutch and transmission actuation)
- You integrate the test object (e.g., application software) into the simulation environment and perform the simulation analysis or execute the test cases
- You create an environment model for the control of a component/system test bench (load simulation)
- You calibrate the simulation models and the application software in a XiL environment (SiL, MiL, HiL, etc.)
- You commission of transmission-related functions on the test bench and in the vehicle
- You evaluate, report and present your findings
- You specify functional requirements for powertrain components and functions
- You prepare software documentation and calibration guidelines
- You provide support in the development of processes and methods
- You have completed engineering studies in mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or comparable education
- You have good general knowledge of the powertrain system
- You are experienced in simulation, system development and the calibration of vehicle control units (especially EDU -/ automatic transmissions advantageous)
- You have experience with measurement and diagnostic tools
- Your written and spoken German and English skills are fluent and you have good MS Office skills
- You bring a high degree of flexibility, commitment, and ability to work under pressure to the table
- You are a team player, but also have an independent and autonomous way of working
- Experience with calibration tools (ETAS INCA, Vector CANape, D-Space) and simulation tools (Matlab Simulink / Target Link, AMEsim, Ansys, CAR- / TRUCK Sim) is advantageous
- Ideally, you have experience with test bench control (Carmaker IPG)
- You have a driving license class B
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.