Reference No: FEV_UK_1
Automotive System Application Engineer
FEV UK Ltd.
WHAT WE DO – AND WHY!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, FEV develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so.
FEV UK is the subsidiary of FEV Group for the British market covering the UK customers and together with our global teams we deliver projects. From our modern UK test and engineering centre in Coventry we work on exciting e-powertrain projects contributing to significant reduction in CO2 in transportation and mobility.
- Design reviews of distributed systems at project gateways
- Creation of test plans using verification methodology
- Coordination of Vehicle, HIL and Breadboard testing
- Perform vehicle testing and analysing results
- Support Feature Delivery Team with issue management and tracking
- FMEA for the distributed system
- Reporting of test results and lead issue investigations
- Engineering degree and at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in programmes such as ATI Vision, Vector, CANalzer, JIRA Issue Management Platform or similar
- Experience in vehicle testing and data acquisition, with data analysis and fault root cause investigation
- Experience in Systems Engineering and using industry standard tools/structures such as FMEA
- Ability to manage your time and prioritise several tasks in a timely way with the ability to communicate and work with others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Shape the mobility of tomorrow, being involved in projects that will develop carbon reduction in the automotive industry
- Attractive salary package, depending on experience and specialist knowledge
- Additional benefits are up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension contribution, access to a bike scheme, vehicle scheme and training opportunities as part of FEV UK