Reference code: 50020393
Network Engineer (m/f/d)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
11/29/2022 - 5/29/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for ensuring compliant IT network operation (data, audio and video) for all companies in the FEV Group
- You further develop the existing IT network
- You create the network and firewall architecture
- You carry out market analyses and prepare decision-making documents (business case) as well as capacity plans
- You take technical measures to protect against cybercrime
- You carry out implementation projects
- You are responsible for 2nd & 3rd level support (troubleshooting)
- You take over the management of all assets and licences
- You conduct regular vulnerability analyses and system tests
- You have a successfully completed degree or training with an IT focus
- You have very good knowledge in IT network topics as well as general IT infrastructure (Cloud (e.g. Azure), Server & Storage, Active Directory, Client, Infrastructure Basis Services)
- You have experience in a comparable role
- You are very familiar with agile methods
- Your English is business fluent
- You ideally have various certifications (e.g. ITIL certification, Scrum certification)
- You are goal-oriented, focused and reliable in your working methods
- You have excellent communication skills and are an absolute team player
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.