Reference code: 50021657
(Senior) Developer (m/f/x) Toolchain Embedded SW
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
6/30/2022 - 12/30/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- develops function development tools in MATLAB for a premium OEM located in Munich, Germany.
- defines concepts, requirements and assurance approaches for the work products to be developed
- implements and optimizes software development processes
- programs generic tools as well as configuration and integration of commercial tools
- supports code generation and software integration of automotive embedded software in the domains of electrification & powertrain, ADAS/AD and connectivity
- coordinates technically and proactively with customers and suppliers regarding workflows and tools
- coordinates with colleagues on technical and organizational content across sites
YOU have …
- a successfully completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- profound knowledge in the programming languages MATLAB/Simulink
- experience in setting up MiL/SiL, function neutrality and test environments
- ideally experience with dSPACE: AutomationDesk, especially VEOS
- sound professional experience in tool development, ideally in an OEM or Tier 1 environment
- knowledge of working methods such as DevOps and SCRUM
- know-how in Python Embeded C and AUTOSAR
- very good written and spoken German and English skills
- a high sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and an independent way of working
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.