Reference code: BUC TSR
Project Engineer FEV Romania
Remote - Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Have a “Can do” personality, with good communication skills
• Are passionate about Technics and new trends
• That friends and colleagues see you as a team player, sharing information and ideas
• Have built in talent for engineering, analytical approach to daily technical hurdles
We are looking for you if, you have good understanding of at least one of:
• Embedded Systems (C programming; MISRA C)
• Communication protocols (CAN, CAN-FD, Automotive Ethernet)
• Service-Oriented Architectures, Linux, QNX
• Software architecture for Application and Basic Software
• Software security concepts
• ISO26262 or ISO21434
• Hardware concepts (design; EMC principles)
• Vehicle Electronics
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.