Reference code: BUC TSR
Bucharest, Remote - Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Contribute to the build up and plan/updates of project budgets
• Manage purchase orders
• Consolidate, prepare and discuss project status
• Ad-hoc report preparation (e.g. project evolution, budget status etc.)
• Update financial month-end closing statistics
• Assisting the project team with travel planning & travel expense accounting
• Participation to meetings, consolidation and sharing of meeting minutes
• Other adminstration tasks for the project
• Working background in corporate projects as project/team assistant
• University degree in Finance/Economics/Engineering
• Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy
• Highly motivated individual who can work both autonomously and as part of a team
• Excellent MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
• SAP knowledge constitutes an advantage
• Good communication and English skills, German would be a plus
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.