Reference code: BUC TSR
EE Lead Diagnostics
Bucharest, Remote - Romania
Electronics & Electrification
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Responsible person for diagnosis topics in the project;
• Define Functional Specification Requirements;
• Specification and development of diagnostic concept;
• Provide representation for diagnostics within technology design forums, gateway and technical reviews;
• Diagnostics interface between development, production and after-sales;
• Testing and ensuring the correct implementation of the diagnostic;
• Participation in test trips/validation loops;
• Supplier Management;
• Engineering (Automotive Engineering, E/E Engineering); • Relevant experience for diagnostic on component and vehicle level;
• Experience with the specification and development of vehicle electronics;
• Experience on UDSonCAN and UDSonIP;
• Experience on DoIP, FOTA, SOME/IP is a plus;
• Experience with diagnostic tools: Candela Studio, ODX Studio, CANoe, CANDiVa, Monaco, DDT2000, DiagAlyser, DiagRA;
• Experience on PREEVision tool is a plus;
• Good understanding of automotive- and powertrain-E/E;
• Good understanding of ECU's, sensors / actuators;
• Good understanding of E/E-architecture and networks;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.