Reference code: BUC TSR
HV Engineer - Battery Development
Bucharest, Romania, Timișoara
Electronics & Electrification
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Technical ownership of areas of the system design, development and / or validation of High
Voltage Battery Systems
• Support technical delivery of battery and energy storage projects
• Component and supplier management
• Requirements review and specification
• DVP planning, test specifications and planning, coordination
• Interface with clients on technical issues
• Work closely with other engineering teams (eMotor, Inverter, controls, etc)
• Relevant Engineering degree (electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering etc)
• Automotive experienced engineer
• Knowledge of product delivery process from requirements capture throughout to design validation,
ideally but not necessarily of HEV (hybrid electrical vehicles) battery systems
• Knowledge of hybrid vehicles technologies and architectures, battery systems
• Understanding of Hybrid powertrains system functionalities and attributes at vehicle, system and
• Strong customer orientation
• Good communication ability combined with a sovereign appearance;
• Fluent in English; French/German language is a plus
• Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.