Reference code: BUC TSR
Remote - Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
What you will do:
• Conduct a full life-cycle recruitment process, from defining the hiring needs to successfully filing a position, reports;
• Use various research/sourcing approaches, channels and employer branding techniques to attract the right candidates;
• Determine qualifications of candidates using appropriate screening, assessment, interviewing and reference check techniques;
• Stay up to date with software and hardware engineering trends;
• Negotiate offers and successfully close the positions;
• Maintain and constantly grow the professional network;
• Providing timely and accurate reports on own activity;
• Participating actively in recruiting & employer branding events (coordinate career fairs and partnerships with Universities and
Student Organizations etc.);
• Providing support and consultancy to hiring managers in terms of recruitment processes
• 3+ years of Tech Recruiting experience
• University degree
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Professional working proficiency in English language;
• Easily embrace change and demonstrate flexibility when direction or priorities shift
• Works well as part of a team, as well as has the ability to work autonomously
• Understanding of programming languages, tools, frameworks, methodologies, engineering technologies and capability to analyze a technical job description
• Knowledge of local IT & Engineering market
• Experience in managing multiple open positions in the same time (different as technology stack or/and level);
• Proficient with Microsoft office
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.