Reference code: 50024288
Solution Manager (m/f/d) SW- und EE-Integration
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
6/15/2022 - 12/15/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- acts as an interface between our specialist departments and sales in the role of Solution Manager (m/f/d)
- actively supports the development of solution management in the dimensions of processes, costs and quality
- identifies technical and business trends, designs the strategic roadmap and takes responsibility for the alignment of the solution portfolio
- understands the capabilities of our technical departments and provides input for the next challenges as well as technical support to sales and other solution managers
- is responsible for innovation management, investment planning, market and customer analysis, and has responsibility for order intake and revenue within the solution portfolio
- prepares and presents proposals, actively participate in conferences and trade shows, and represents the solution portfolio inside and outside the company in cooperation with marketing and business departments
- represents the FEV Group in (inter-)national expert committees for new developments in your field
YOU have …
- several years of experience in a product, solution, project manager or technical specialist role (m/f/d) with extensive customer contact, alternatively several years of professional experience in business development
- very good content knowledge in the area of SW and EE integration (e.g. processes and tools, verification and validation, industrialization in series projects) regarding technology, roadmap, regulatory requirements
- experience in qualitative and quantitative evaluation of RFQs and RFPs
- experience in applying for and implementing publicly funded projects
- pleasure supporting the specialist departments in the development of their competence portfolio
- the ability to work out complex (technical) contexts independently and to communicate them on strongly different levels of detail as well as to assess and evaluate market potentials
- very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English (we request that application documents be submitted in German)
- a confident appearance and an interest in networking within and outside your own organization
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.